What is required to work in the City Right of Way?

Any work in the City right of way requires a Right of Way Construction Permit. To obtain this permit requires the contractor be licensed through the Public Works Department. All Contractors and Subcontractors must be licensed to work in the City right of way. Detailed information is found under Public Works Engineering or you may call the City Public Works at (303) 205-7615 for further information.

Application Forms

Show All Answers

1. If I have a Contractor License why would I also need a Municipal Contractor License?
2. If the general contractor has a Municipal Contractor License and is issued the permit, do subcontractors need to be licensed too?
3. What is required to work in the City Right of Way?
4. Do I need a permit to have a POD or Dumpster container placed in the street in front of my property?
5. Does the building permit include the stipulated Public Improvements that were required with the building’s plan approval?
6. What is required to close the street for our neighborhood block party?