How do I report meth information?
Meth has become a serious threat to our society and children. The Wheat Ridge Police Department urges citizens to report anyone who is selling this product and endangering more than themselves. You can make that report anonymously by calling 303-237-2220 or by calling the West Metro Drug Task Force 303-424-4779.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Special Investigations Unit (SIU)?
2. How do I inform the police department of any tips on drug/crime activities?
3. What do I do if there is a drug house on my street?
4. How do I report meth information?
5. Can I call with information and not give my name?
6. Who do I call when I smell a possible meth lab?
7. What does a "Meth Lab" smell like?
8. What information should I have when I report drug activity?
9. What are some of the common signs of drug abuse and drug activity?