I’m getting harassing emails. Is there something I can do?
If someone is harassing you via e-mail, you can come into the police department, located at 7500 W. 29th Ave., and make a complaint/report, or you can contact the non-emergency line at 303-237-2220. The determination as to whether charges will be filed will be made once all of the facts are sorted and an investigation is completed. NOTE: If you plan to file a complaint or a police report it is important that you do not delete the emails which you find harassing.

Show All Answers

1. What if I feel that I did not like the level of service I received, can I comment on such service?
2. Can I call an Officer to unlock my car when I locked my keys inside?
3. Can a civilian ride with Wheat Ridge Police Officers?
4. How do I get a warrant/civil summons?
5. Does the City have noise regulations?
6. How are crimes classified?
7. Who starts the investigation?
8. Are BB Guns illegal?
9. Does the City have a car seat program?
10. What are the curfew laws?
11. I’m having a dispute with a neighbor. What can I do?
12. I’m getting harassing emails. Is there something I can do?
13. What do I do when I see an emergency vehicle?
14. Is it legal to carry an unconcealed handgun in Wheat Ridge?
15. What are the laws concerning knives?
16. I’m locked out of my house. Can you help me get in?
17. How quickly will an officer respond to my call?
18. What should I do if I get pulled over by a patrol officer?
19. Where do you take arrested persons?