Q: How do I find out the status of my bond?
You may call the main court number at 303-235-2835 to get the information on the status of your bond.

Show All Answers

1. Q: Are there additional court costs if I wish to appear in court?
2. Q: What are the Y-DAP (Youth Drug Abuse Prevention program) classes offered to first-time defendants (under 21) charged with an alcohol possession/consumption or a misdemeanor drug related offense?
3. Q: What if I fail to pay my fine?
4. Q: Do you have payment plans?
5. Q: Can I have an extension to complete the class/classes that the Court ordered me to attend?
6. Q: I have a warrant for my arrest, now what do I do?
7. Q: How do I find out the status of my bond?
8. Q: What is a restitution hearing?
9. Q: Am I entitled to restitution?
10. Q: How long do Wheat Ridge Protection Orders remain in effect?
11. Q: Will I be on probation for my case?
12. Q: How do I drop the charges against someone?
13. Q: How can I request records from my court case?
14. Q: I was ordered by the Judge to take a class, but I lost the contact information. How do I find it?