Rules and Procedures
Please be aware of, and adhere to, the following rules and procedures when attending the Wheat Ridge Municipal Court:
Failing to follow any of the above rules may result in removal from the Court.
- Dress in modest casual or professional attire (sleeves are required)
- Clothing which contains offensive language and/or offensive pictures is not permitted
- Shoes are required at all times
- Hats and/or sunglasses are not to be worn
- No food or beverages allowed in the courtroom. Water is allowed if it has a lid.
- Chewing gum is not permitted
- Cell phones, pagers, and/or any other electronic devices must be turned off
- Be prepared for any item brought into the court to be screened and/or confiscated
You will be required to enter the courtroom through a security screening system. All parties entering the courtroom are subject to search. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Sharp tools
- Pepper spray
- Martial arts weapons
Other items may also be deemed a security risk or dangerous. The Court does not store prohibited items.