COVID Related Updates
- COVID State Public Health Orders
- Jefferson County Public Health
- City Updates
- City Business Continuity Information
Because the holding of any type of liquor license grants legal privileges and rights as well as imposing considerable responsibilities, the proceedings governing the granting and revocation of such licenses can appear to be complex and not easily understood by citizens. This information is intended to assist citizens in participating more effectively in the liquor licensing process.
Please call Deputy City Clerk 303-235-2816 to schedule an appointment for submitting applications or to ask any questions that you may have. More information- Understanding the licensing process.
The City of Wheat Ridge follows the Colorado Revised Statutes for all liquor licensing
The liquor laws of the State of Colorado restrict the sale and dispensing of alcohol beverages. Any person intending to manufacture, sell, or traffic malt, vinous or spirituous liquor in the State of Colorado must apply for a liquor license.
What are you looking for?
Below is a comprehensive list of all the actions that can be taken with a liquor license. Find what you need, click on it and you will be taken to a new page with additional information along with all of the documents needed in PDF fillable forms.
- State of Colorado Forms
- New Liquor License Liquor Server Training
- Transfer of Ownership http://www.gettips.com/
- Annual Renewal http://www.gettips.com/ (Web Based)
- Modification of Premises http://www.servsafe.com/home.aspx
- Change of Corporate Structure
- Special Event Permits
- Alcohol/Wine Tastings
- Voluntary Surrender of State and City License
- Manager Registration
- Art Gallery Permit
- Change of Location