The Wheat Ridge Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 2003. In 2011, it changed its name from the Wheat Ridge Foundation to the Wheat Ridge Community Foundation to broaden its support throughout the community. The Foundation:
- encourages community giving by connecting donors to community needs, building permanent charitable funds, and bringing people together to improve the quality of life throughout Wheat Ridge;
- is dedicated to financially supporting a variety of programs, including educational, social and recreational programs and facilities provided by the Wheat Ridge Parks and Recreation Department; and
- is financially supported through charitable gift donations and fund raisers.
Board of Director Meetings
- 8:30 a.m.
- Monthly Board Meetings on the second Friday of each month.
- Wheat Ridge Recreation Center Conference Room
4005 Kipling St.
For a current list of Board Members, contact information, and complete information about all the programs it supports, see the Wheat Ridge Community Foundation website
For questions about supporting City of Wheat Ridge programs through the Foundation, please contact (720) 217-1340 or email