Permit Submittal Information
- Building Permit Application
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Foundation Setback-Elevation Certification
- Homeowner Notarized Document
- Proof of Submission for Water & Sanitation
- Retaining Wall
- Sub-Contractor Authorization Form
- Surveying Requirements
- Proof of Submission Form (Fairmont Fire Only)
- Third-Party Inspector List (Steep Roofs Only) *Updated 8/6/2018
Proof of submission is required from the Fire Department with the permit application on the following types of projects: new commercial structures, commercial interior remodels and tenant finishes, fire sprinklers, etc.
West Metro and Arvada Fire Districts require online submittals for plan review and permitting. When submitting your permit application to the Building Division, provide a copy of the online submittal confirmation. This can be the printed email or a printed copy of the confirmation page.
Fairmont Fire Plan Review Submittal Opens a New Window. - requires signed copy of Proof of Submission Opens a New Window. form
- Residential 2-4 weeks
- Commercial 4-6 weeks