Wheat Ridge Housing Authority
Agendas and Minutes
- 4:00 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
- City Council Chambers
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Members are appointed by the Mayor and ratified by City Council.
"To increase home ownership opportunities and neighborhood/community pride in Wheat Ridge."
- Encourage and promote homeownership through the acquisition of deteriorated or foreclosed properties to convert to homeownership.
- Become a community resource for the assistance of and referral of housing funding and other housing needs.
- Develop partnerships with other Housing Authorities, outside agencies, financial institutions and private investors to provide affordable housing.
- Remain a self-sustaining agency by reinvesting profits in the rehabbing of deteriorated housing stock.
Projects and Resources