Active Adult Center
- Duplicate Bridge | Mondays | 12 - 3:45 pm | $2.50
Bring a partner or call Jim 720-346-1446
- Social Bridge | Tuesdays | 12:40 - 3:45 pm | $2 (SilverSneakers FREE)
- Pinochle | Fridays | 12:30 - 3:30 pm | $2
- Friends in Stitches (knitting & crocheting) | Tuesdays | 9:30 - 11:30 am | $2
- Silversmith Workshop | Wednesdays | 9 am - 12 pm | $2
- Woodcarvers Guild | Wednesdays | 1 - 3:30 pm | $2
- Write & Share (poetry & short story) | Monthly on 4th Tuesday | 2 - 3:30 pm | $2
- Genealogy Genies | Monthly on 3rd Thursdays | 1:30 - 3 pm | $2
No Meetings June - August
- Book-Talk Club | Monthly on 4th Thursday* | 10 - 11:30 am | $2
- Blood Pressure Screenings | Monthly on 4th Thursday* | 12 - 1 pm | FREE
- Movie Matinees | Monthly on 4th Thursday* | 1 pm | FREE
*Meeting days may vary in November and December, please call
The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. That's why Wheat Ridge Parks & Recreation offers fitness classes specifically designed for older adults and seniors to help you maintain an active, healthy lifestyle.
Drop-in Fitness Classes
Daily Fee: $3.50
FREE to SilverSneakers® members
Save 20% off drop-in fees with an Exercard!
10 Visits: $28 R / $33 NR
20 Visits: $56 R / $61 NR
Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
Discover and experience Colorado's awesome attractions!
Check out the Possibilities Guide for scheduled trips, destinations vary:
- Natural attractions
- Sports events
- Much more!
Transportation via our passenger vans is included!
Trip registration begins the first Thursday of the month for trips scheduled for the following month. Walk-in registration ONLY at the Active Adult Center in the first day: 1pm Wheat Ridge residents; 2:30pm Non-residents. After the walk-in registration day, phone, mail-in and in-person registration requests are processed in the order received.