Total Funds Reports
Monthly Financial Reports
Fund 31 (2E Projects) Monthly Financial Reports
- 2017 Hailstorm Permit and Inspection Totals Aug 7 - 21
- 2017 Hail Storm Permit and Inspection Totals July 24-Aug 6
- 2017 Hail Storm Permit and Inspection Totals July 10-July 23
- 2017 Hail Storm Permit and Inspection Totals June 26-July 9
- 2017 Hail Storm Permit and Inspection Totals May 8-June 25
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Report - June 2017
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Report-May 2017
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Project- April 2017
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Project - March 2017
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Project- February 2017
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Project - January 2017
- Fruitdale Redevelopment Project - December 2016
- Town Center Sales Tax Data 2010-2016
- Kipling 38th Sales Tax Data 2010-2016
- 38th Ave Area Sales Tax Revenues 2010-2016
- 38th Ave Expenses: 2011-2016
- Applewood Center Sales Tax Data 2010-2016
- 44th Ave Area Sales Tax Revenues 2010-2016
- Carnation Festival Adopted Budget 2013-2017
- Outside Agency Program Report 2012-2017
- Localworks Adopted Budget 2013- 2017
- Public Works Large Expenditure/Revenue Projections 2016
- Marijuana Revenue: 2016
- Marijuana Revenue: 2015
Total Funds and Monthly Financial Reports Archive 2015-16
- Invests all City funds
- Monitors City cash flow on a daily basis
- Signs all City checks
City Charter 2-23. Duties of Treasurer
(a) It shall be the treasurer's responsibility to establish a system of accounting and auditing for the city which shall reflect, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, the financial condition and operation of the city.
(b) The treasurer shall be custodian of all public monies belonging to or under the control of the city, or any office, department, or agency of the city, and shall deposit or invest all monies as directed by the council. All interest earnings shall be the property of the city and shall be accounted for and credited to the proper city fund.
(c) The treasurer shall collect, receive, and disburse on proper authorization, all monies receivable by the city and all other monies for which the city is responsible for holding in trust.
(d) The treasurer shall supervise the staff under his jurisdiction.
(e) The treasurer shall perform all other duties as may be required by ordinance.
View the full City Charter here