In recognition of the 50th Anniversary of the City of Wheat Ridge in 2019, we are honoring 50 years of WRPD having kept the city safe by creating "Conversation Coins."
There are five (5) different collectible coins in total that will be available throughout 2019. One side includes the Team or Division design and the flip side features the commemorative 50th Anniversary badge.
Learn more about how to earn all five Conversation Coins on the Crime Prevention page.
|Code Enforcement||(303) 235-2926|
|Crime Prevention||(303) 235-2910|
(303) 237-2220 press 5
|Police Records||(303) 235-2921|
|Telephone Reporting Unit||(303) 235-2944|
|Public Information Officer||(303) 235-2877|
- Submit a crime tip
- Report identity theft
- Find neighborhood crime statistics
- Get a copy of a police or accident report
- Get a security assessment of my business or home
- Request fingerprinting (licenses, court-ordered, etc.)
- Participate in the Citizen's Police Academy
- Report graffiti
- Request police records
- Ride Along with an Officer
- Sign up for emergency notifications
- Work for the Wheat Ridge Police Department
- Volunteer for the Wheat Ridge Police Department
- Annual Reports
- Coyote Management Plan
- Critical Incident Response Team Policies & Procedures (multi-agency): The Wheat Ridge Police Department participates in a multi-agency team for an independent investigation, evaluation, and review of incidents involving discharge of a weapon by an officer that results in injury or death. The team may also be called upon to investigate other critical incidents where a citizen was injured by an officer acting under the color of official law enforcement duties. The Critical Incident Response Team conducts the investigation under the supervision of the First Judicial District Attorney's Office.